Cardiff and Newport 24 Hour Locksmith can fit all types of Yale rim night latch locks to wooden, aluminum, composite or steel doors. Conventionally, Yale has always been the dominant brand of rim night latch locks; hence still such a lock is called a Yale night latch lock. However, nowadays a lot of manufacturers manufacture various other locks such as: ERA, Union, Assa Abloy, Legge, Yale and many others.
Cardiff and Newport 24 Hour Locksmith are highly trained and have keen knowledge on fitting as well as changing new Yale type night latch locks when keys have been lost or stolen, or when a customer moves into a new home or business premises in Newport or Cardiff.
Need a Yale night latch lock fitted at your home or business? Call Cardiff and Newport 24 Hour Locksmith at 02920 501780 or you can also ring us at 01633 759292.
A BS 3621 deadlocking night latch lock is always stamped with the British Standard 3621 Kite mark. Since its initiation, BS 3621 has always made sure that a door is secure from both sides, which means once locked; a key is necessary to open the door, whether from the inside or the outside.
A BS 3621 Kite marked Yale type night latch lock will have undergone extensive testing to meet the essential standard of security and protection; in general it has the following characteristics:
- A 20mm protruding lock bolt (BS 3621-2007) tested to withstand extreme force and attack.
- Hardened steel roller pins in the lock bolt to protect the lock bolt against cutting attack.
- Hardened lock cylinder escutcheon to protect the lock against attack by drilling.
- Steel box frame receiver tested to resist attack.
- The lock should have anti-pick features to help prevent lock picking.
- Minimum of 6 pin lock cylinder with hardened cylinder pins to help prevent drilling.
To know more about BS 3621 Night latch locks call Cardiff and Newport 24 Hour Locksmith at 0800 0520011 or you can also ring us at 01633672386